2010-11-09

The Farewell Of Summer Romance by Oh Chentaku!

(Oh Chentaku!)

We’re dying for the night;
the stars are waiting for us,
tingling in our eyes,
to stroke the heat of the action
way away beyond expectations
Appealing, charming,
you are,
please stay with me,
and let’s do this together everlastingly
Don’t kill the frame of mind,
don’t start going back,
I’m yours and you’re mine,
we belong to each other forever,
Darling don’t leave now,
this is my summer romance,
for us, when sun shines bright in the morning,
let’s wait for that
Are you with me?
We went through the hardest and we made it,
yeah we’ve made it, so far
Goodbye, goodbye,
don’t make it thrice
Goodbye, goodbye,
it’s okay, it’s alright,
fine well have it your way,
What do I do,
when my summer is wholly unfilled and empty?
I want to go home,
be right beside you,
kiss your lips,
and embrace those cute pink braces
To save me,
from where I came from,
it was dark and still,
I’m so scared
Correct me when I’m wrong,
you’ve been my true inspiration,
I’ve changed for good,
and it’s all because of you
Infection of the love disease is more than I could ever imagine,
the city smoke his pride and the beach water it clearly
Are you with me?
We went through the hardest and we made it,
yeah we’ve made it, so far
If you want me, wait till the time comes,
I’m saving myself for you;
love is more than just sex
Well I do want you,
and I’ll wait till the time comes
I’m saving myself for you;
I heart you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment